♥ Monday, February 14, 2011
Didnt went SVE todae, so went bedok to eat
w lyiana, faizah, hidayah, shakina &amirah.
But only me, amirah, hidayah &faizah went bck to sch!
Was walking frm bedok inter to almost nearby tanah sey.
Its walkingggggg peopleeeee!! hahaha.
Oh dear, my legs is breaking and im freaking thirsty mannz!
take bus24 bck to sch and st8 to Co-op and get mineral water,
and then off to class yet super tired.
hehehe. No more next time, i promised!
lastmin baby's coming out and meet me then mummy nv cook.
so ya, coincidence yeahh! :D
Though I've missed it ytd but today aint that great either.Sorry for the moody face i gave euu,because its too bored for a valentine's day to be like this!Mayb its just not what i expected it to be, and Im sorry. :(
meet them @J8, dinner @Fish marketthen watch movie "Homecoming".
At least the movie were nice yeahh!
I love you ^^Bck hme after that.I don't mind where I am, as long as Im with you! :)Happy Valentine's Day Lovely Baby! :) Believe ♥08
10:51 PM