♥ Thursday, October 7, 2010
meetup w faizah @raffles place, &im lateee ohs.as usual but its because of her card uhs.hehehe.off to meet th rest, but two lost birds findingtheir way out mannzx at last still managed!!hahahaha.celebrated Faizah's belated @Mac,w Atika, Ameera, Kyra, Shakine, Me & Faizah. ^^walked dwn to meet lyiana @Esplanade!slacked at th rooftop, supposedly watching moviebut ended up went Marina.Sq for bowling.Lalalalas.Not bad uhs, Quite funnn ehs! {:Off to slack &camwhoreeee yeahh.then dwn to Somerset, Cineleisure cathay!waited for three girls boyfriends' and walk to Fareast.
Left me, amirah &shakina lonelyyyyy! :((
acc them to eat and train hmeeee yeahh.Just one sentence to say it all; I've enjoyed myself to th fullest todae yeahh!! :D
I bet everyone did ohs. Outing agenns aye, ^^
Everyone went maddddy maddd today.
I feel like eating Chocolate Fondueeeee! {:
I miss my babe damn lottttts ehs!! :( Believe ♥08
9:16 PM