♥ Saturday, August 14, 2010
She seems to be confident that i will / i must go.But does she ever knows how stressful, dislike, tiredit has to go thru before getting to the place She wanted me to be in?Ya, i know "Its for my own good" , like what everyone always says so.But.. but.. will i be happier that way? I doubt so.Because i begin to fear, as its a long way to go! :(Just wna say Sorry to Baby. :((
I hope you'll be fine sooner alright?
I'll be here just for you nomatter what.
I Love You. ^^
I may not be that understanding like how you think i am
but i'll try to be. I know i shld but im sorry! :((
Its all by accepting the fact, truth and lies.
&The love between me&him is that you couldn't see, feel or touch. Believe ♥08
12:52 PM