♥ Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Im sorry baby for giving you attitude ytd &justnw.
Sorry Sorry Sorry that makes you shock/worried just nw! :((
Idk what makes you love me so much,
Idk what makes you give in to me without any complaints,
Idk what makes you never get angry with me,
yet you still love me that much &thanks for being a gd boyf to me.
I shldbe a gd one too, cause i know im not up to the standard!
hehehehe. I love you babyboyyyy ; Mwauckkkkks ,
YOU'RE AN AWESOME BOYFRIEND I SWEAR!!
When a girl says im fine, rmb
either they dunwna let you worry even if she's not ok
or she's really ok and dun worry about her.
I miss hugging baby tightly! :((
&I wonder how to survive if baby's overseas for 3wks.
awwww.
I'll always love you nomatter what &I know you will too. ^^
Believe ♥08
10:26 PM