♥ Sunday, August 8, 2010
HAPPY 1MTH ANNI BABYYYY!!! ♥♥♥I seriously need a neeeeew DP for my FB.Ohh.. hahahaha.Meeting baby later on, &gg bck sch for YOG @4plus!oh goshh, wasting my timeeee. :(((I know you care for me, in a different way!hahahah.Styll, i love you ttm w/o fail. ^^
EDITED:1152PM
"Its a boring YOG in sch cause you see nth @L4"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
finish preparing arnd 11plus.
Bb came over my place arnd 1pm bcause he took an hour plus
to prepare himself and th reason why is bcause he's playing
w his psp. Arghhhhs , But nvm! ^^
Off to nearby my hse, mac for lunch oh yeahh.
train dwn Simei, walk arnd then tamp! :D
as its bored ttm ya.
Thanks bb for your small lil eeyore yeahh,
Thanks for walking aimlessly arnd just to wait for time to pass
&&Lastly, Thanks for sending me to sch todae ohs!
I've been hugging you for the whole day yeahh.
Today is a fun day tgt though we've nth to do luhs! ^^
ILOVEYOUMYDEARESTBABYBOY..
{♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥}
meet Lyiana&Hidayah yeahh, was late anw!
hahahaha.
YOG tingy ended arnd 7plus, so went to find tsgirl&others.
Then went dinner w tsgirl, &walk arnd @J8 too! :D
"I 've no words to describe how much i love you, miss you, need you
every sec, min, hour or even a day."
I miss you &th way i hug you alrdy laaaa! :((((((
SweeeeeetsweeeetLoveeeeeeszx.
Believe ♥08
1:22 AM