♥ Saturday, July 3, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!! {:Stay happy &Enjoy eurself. ^^Meeting xw later on &camwhore time!! {:Ok. I giveup my AFD, &CMS im lazy right nw.arghhhhs, FMLLLLL.
EDITED: 1159PM
dwn to orchard arnd 1plus 2pm.
off to look for her stuffs then movie @MarinaSQ ; Knight & Day!
Nice show indeed. &rain sucks big time! Oh well -.-
slack arnd esplanade &marinaSQ.
meetup w daddie @J8 for awhile, &thanks sis
for accompanying me till he reached yeahh!! {:
Chit chatted about stuffs &yeahh, imissyou still.
daddie send me to take train &off he go to meet his dad. ^^
He made me laugh non-stop yeahh! hahaha.
I'll definitely miss you, but he'll be more!! ^^
Jkjkjk. Loveyou ttm qierdaddie, ♥
Why am i repeating it again &again when all i wanted is to be yours!!
What makes you not to reply.. I really wonder,
When you thought things will get better, it went worsen!! :(
Believe ♥08
12:23 AM