♥ Sunday, June 27, 2010
If i could just hug you now, cause i missyou badly!! :((
In th morning, whn euu thought things are just rightinfront of euu, it just took a brake and u-turn back.Just like 12hrs later, things became different.If i knew things will be bck to sq1, i'll meet euu!!
I thought that if today we couldn't, tmr we could but... :'(All along is all i thought ;I thought we would be bck agenns,I thought wad euu said on th phone is true,I thought your actions done are real,I thought i've being able to understand euu,I thought things will changed on 3rd,I thought everything isnt just a dream from you to me,&all it was is just thoughts &thinking that make everythingseems so true to me, so near yet so far away nw!!You made me paranoid once agens,
to loiter arnd &dun wna go hme for an hr plus.
to wonder what's wrong w euu nw. IdkIdk I really dk!! :((
If your status aint randomly, dn tell me
what's on your mind frm th moment you send me th text.
plssssssssssssssss... :(((
If i could just tell you, I'll never leave you anymre!!!
My mood changes after your text.. Believe ♥08
9:46 PM