Stay Close , Dont Go (♥)
Bio.

hsinmin :: minnny
ITEsimei ; UO0901F '09 UQ1004B '10
03DECEMBER92
` - My Best Sweetest Awesome Silly Funny Cute Loveee Boyf ;
ILOVEVINCENTTEO.JS {♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥}
TrueFriends,Bros&Sis are being LOVED
&&EEY♥RE is always my LღVE
Attitude.
Controlling me doesn't makes you any good
Just accept me for who i am ;
Scram off frm my blog if you dislike me
Just remember that this time round i'll never leave you !! ♥
Its to find someone imperfectly and love them perfectly.
Just Say You'll Love Me, Will You?
Baby. Just Say YES ! ♥
No one's perfect, so keep bad comments to yourself! {:
*Independent*
FRIENDSTER | FACEBOOK
babyloveee
♥ Sunday, May 16, 2010
meetup w hym arnd 230pm @dhoby ghaut!
Ok. I was being forced to wear dressss.
Awwwww. :(((
hahaha. I wore it w my beloved slippers!! ^^
off to PlazaSing &buy movie tickets.
"The back-up plan" @715pm!
walk arnd &off for a drink at somewhr in PS.
hahahaha. LOLS.
dwn to esplanade &noe wad, he didnt went thr be4!
hahahah. Omg, ohhhk. :D
after that went to marinaSQ as its dizzling.
Euu made me smile whn i went silentttt!! :(
walk arnd, &off to LJS as he wna eat.
hahahaha.
Anw, im alright whn euu smoke infront of me! Chillax,
bck to PlazazSing cause we've nth much to do alrdy.
Rmb whn we're at circleline bck to dhoby ghaut?
hahahaha.
I noe euu're ps ttm alrdy! :P
Well. he's a noob shit aye!!hahaha.
I had fun &enjoyed myself todaeeee!!
Your funny reaction, Your stupid face that really pissed me off,
Your sweetness, &Your cuteness!!
Our v.first date tgt ayeee. hahaha.
Thanks yeahh, &cya tmr. ^^
Alright, euu styll owe me 4mre aye!! :PP
If you didnt realise i did went quiet after awhile.
Im utterly sorry. As its a only place whr i'll think back of me&him!
Sho ya. I need time to really learn to let go of those moments spent w him.
I Love hugging someoneeee!! ^^
Believe ♥08
10:25 PM