but sl keep on sae dk dk, super pekchek cns.
sho decided tuhhx gqo my eldersis hse!
went tuhhx play wii.
fourplayers playing, damn fun cnns.
starting was play bowling w my niece,
dn im like an idiot playing lo cause idk hw play.
make me sho paiseh cns!
arghhhs -
was playing th mario racing car w owchoonkor,
eldersis & guanghuikor dn was damn funny & enjoyable too[:
lalalas ~
play tennis w owchoonkor, eldersis & guanghuikor.
sho unlucky cns, teamup w owchoonkor!
make me laugh & styll blame me larhx.
wthel,
hmms. play until 7plus,
waited for sis&bro tuhhx prepare
dn off tuhhx hafb our dinner at seletar dk wad!
secondsis take bus hme w her husband,
eldersis pass me 20bucks for cabby fare.
i walk w owchoonkor & 2niece tuhhx take cabby
as sis wna gqo toliet sho went hme 1st!
sociable means very easy to be friend with u, you are friendly
likeable means u look cute and easy going always making people around u happy lo
You were everything I wanted
You were everything a girl could be
Then you left me brokenhearted
Now you don't mean a thing to me
All I wanted was your
Love love love love love love
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you
Brought you around and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
I really don't like you
Thought that everything was perfect (perfect)
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it
Now I think a little differently
All I wanted was your
Love love love love love love
everyting just happen sho coincidence.